Do you crave to sleep well at night? There is no doubt that sound sleep at night is one of the most important parts of our life. A tight sleep can make you feel more energetic and productive throughout the day while poor sleep can create a negative impact on your life. It has been scientifically proven that sleep can not only create an impact on your physical health, but it can also affect your mental health. A slight deficiency in sleep can take a toll on all your daytime energy, productivity, emotional balance, and even weight.
There are a lot of unhealthy habits and lifestyle choices that can keep you sleepless at night and affect your mood directly. In fact, it may also create some adverse effects on your brain, heart, and even your immunity system.
Following are some instructions that can let you sleep well at night-
- Maintain the body’s natural sleep cycle- It is very important to maintain the body’s natural sleep cycle if you really want to feel refreshed and energized in the morning. You must make sure that you do not change your sleeping schedule by an hour or two. If you can develop this healthy habit then your body’s internal clock can be set which can highly affect your sleep time. For weekends, sleep schedules may differ and that is how your internal sleep schedule may change. In that case, you can make up for your night sleep in a daytime with 15 to 20 minutes of nap rather than sleeping for extra hours in the morning.
- Maintain the light exposure in the room- It is very crucial that we maintain the exposure of light in your room at different times of the day. Like, try having your breakfast or coffee in an absolute sunny atmosphere. It is very important to spend more time outdoors in bright light than at night. You must keep your curtains open all day to keep your room bright and sunny. On the contrary at night right before you go to sleep, avoid the light emitted by your phone, tablet, or computer. Also, make sure that your bedroom is completely dark and has no distracting light.
- Exercise during the day- Exercising is an integral part of our life that highly affects your sleeping cycle. Regular exercises can not only help you stay fit and healthy but it also makes you feel less sleepy during the day. However, if you are not really okay with vigorous exercises, then 10 minutes of the brisk walk may also help you to sleep well at night. Well, Rome was not built in a day, so it takes a lot of time to develop a habit.
- Maintain a healthy diet- Another most important factor that affects sleep quality is diet. If you are addicted to caffeine, then you must know that caffeine can actually hamper your sleep quality and you may run almost ten to twelve hours late. Smoking is also another distraction for your sleep because nicotine is actually a stimulant. Dinner time must ideally be two hours before you go to sleep. Spicy foods must be avoided as they can cause heartburn or other issues that can disrupt your peaceful sleep. Consumption of alcohol, too many fluids, or even lots of sugar can result may disrupt your sleep well at night.
- Keep all your stress and tension out of your bedroom- If you are one of them who cannot sleep due to excessive stress, anger and tension then try getting rid of this situation. Unwinding complications at night in your mind might seem peaceful but this will not let you sleep well. To avoid a situation like this, start developing a relaxation technique like listening to slow music or even taking a warm bath. Try solving your problems during the day and keep yourself away from constantly checking your phone at night while in bed as that takes you away from your sweet dreams.
- Improve your sleep environment- A peaceful sleep is very imperative. There are thousands of ways to improve your sleep at night and out of all, improving the sleep environment is the most crucial one. Your bedroom must be cool and calm, but it is true that you cannot eliminate sound from traffic. In that case, you just need to cover up the sound with music or fan or even earplugs if that works for you. The best temperature to sleep at night is 18 degrees Celsius which is not too cold or not too hot, but the ideal temperature to sleep well.
- Make a comfortable bed for the night- A comfortable, clean, and dust-free bed is something we all love at the end of the day. Uncomfortable mattresses might really wear you down and make your night horrible. If you really want to avoid that, then choose a comfortable mattress like a Flo mattress that can ensure a night of sound sleep.
The super responsive Flo mattress has been designed with a highly responsive foam base that is highly responsive to pressure. This means the more pressure exerted on the mattress the more it hugs your body to make you feel super comfortable. The Flo mattress also comes with a fabric cover that is infused with Aloe vera gel that keeps your skin look hydrated and young.
Flo mattresses are available at the online store at a much reasonable price. This is available in two variants- Ergo and Ortho mattresses. The Ergo mattress is for people who prefer softer support to the body while the Ortho mattress is specially designed for people who are suffering from certain conditions like neck ache, back or lower back pain, shoulder pain, etc. The best part about this mattress is a 100-night sleep trial, so if you are not contemplated with their mattress, you can return the product and get a full refund. The manufacturer is pretty confident about their product and so it provides a 10-year warranty that also covers any manufacturing defects. What are you thinking about? Get a Flo mattress for you and sleep well!