Even NASA (the space agency)
chooses memory foam*
over Smart Grid*!
*Responsive Foam - technology used in Flo Mattress
*Smart Grid - technology used in The Sleep Company Mattress
You can save up to Rs 10,000* by comparing with Flo Mattress before you decide!
*For instance: On a King-sized Sleep Company Ortho Mattress (78, 72, 6 Inches LxWxH)
The Sleep Company Mattress - Rs. 21,999 | Flo Mattress Ergo (similar spec) - Rs. 13,687
You save Rs. 8312
Compare By Design
Imagine a giant waffle composed of cushioned square walls - that's Smart Grid technology for you. The support-offering area is limited to the walls between the squares in the waffle. When weight is evenly distributed (sleeping on your back) the walls are able to offer support. While changing posture (sleeping on your sides) the mattress let’s you sink in because the weight gets concentrated and the walls underneath collapse.Responsive Foam technology contains millions of tiny cells - each offering counter support individually. This leads to a 'hugging' effect that gently cradles, no matter the posture.
Compare By Suitability
The thickness of the 'Waffle-Wall' in a Smart Grid mattress and the weight it can support are co-related. So a heavier person might need a grid with thicker walls while a lighter person might need a grid with thinner walls. Since such Smart Grid mattresses cannot customize the thickness of these walls, for each individual customer, the same mattress might feel like it is made of stone to a lighter person while feeling softer to a heavier person.
Our Responsive Foam will offer counter-support based on the weight of the person & not the thickness of the mattress. So everyone is optimally supported, regardless of your weight or sleeping posture.
Compare By Comfort
While sleeping our weight isn’t exactly evenly distributed on the mattress. Because a Smart Grid mattress lacks versatility in supporting different weights, the walls of the grids could actually turn into pressure points acting on your body.
Our Responsive Foam has the ability to act according to weight variations thereby offering optimal support and pain relief. There are no grid-walls here that can turn into pressure points.
Compare Partner Disturbance
A smart grid mattress almost operates like a waterbed where pressure applied at one point, will cause an equal amount of rise at another point. This is a property of the waffle-like construction of a smart grid mattress. So for two people sleeping on the mattress it’s a live experience of Newton’s laws of motion.
The Responsive Foam layer used in Flo Mattresses offer zero-partner disturbance because there are minute cells counterbalancing each person’s weight individually. Any pressure or movement on one side of the mattress, will not transfer to the other side, ensuring that your partner remains fast asleep even when you wake up or toss & turn
Compare Value For Money
Only 20% of a Smart Grid mattress is made of the Smart Grid (the remaining 80% is foam). And yet it costs 2X as much as any other foam mattress. This means that you are paying 120% extra for a 1-inch layer that’s highly flawed (and a portion of the higher price you pay goes towards financing brand ambassadors like Anil Kapoor)
Memory Foam is an innovation in mattress design that has stood the test of time. Combined with our proprietary Responsive Foam, you get 2X the value for a fraction of the price.
Hassle-free Delivery & Free Shipping!
Guaranteed satisfaction with 100 Nights Risk-Free Trial!
Comes with a 10-Year Warranty
Editor in Chief
Editor in Chief
Editor in Chief