We designed our mattress keeping in mind features people in India care about the most.
Unparalleled spine support
Our proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base of our mattress, and is designed to respond accurately to pressure. The more pressure your body exerts on the mattress, the more it reacts to support you.
Keeps you cool
Our foams are infused with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body and then release it away from your body via our 3D air flow technology. So while you’re fast asleep, our mattress is hard at work.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
Our zippered, high quality cashmere fabric cover has been specially treated with aloe vera gel that is naturally anti-microbial and will also keep your skin looking hydrated and youthful. In fact, it is so soft, that you might feel tempted to not use a bed sheet!
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature sensitive memory foam
Improves blood circulation through the night and reduces tossing and turning by up to 80%.
Zero partner disturbance
Sleep with someone that tosses and turns a lot in their sleep? No more waking up when they do.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Makes fall asleep quickly
With Flo Mattress, you'll fall asleep
Sound sleep improves overall health
Get good sleep on the mattress and experience
Good for your skin
Our mattress is covered with a high-quality
Keeps you cool
The white gel infused in the foams absorb heat
Unparalleled spine support
Flo responsive foam forms the base of our mattress
With Flo, We Promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you’re not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back – a full refund.
We’re confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.
When Should I Buy A New Mattress?
Are you looking forward to buying the best bed mattress in Bangalore? Every mattress is unique, and the formation process depends upon the techniques and the material used by the manufacturer. Additionally, the usage by the customer can also decide the life of the mattress.
The average lifespan for a mattress is ten years. You can continue the use even after that, but it can affect your sleep cycle and overall health. If you suffer from problems like lack of sleep, back pain, and other health issues, the quality of your mattress can be one of the reasons. You can consider buying the best mattress in Bangalore for quality sleep and comfort.
If you are experiencing any of the below-mentioned signs, it is time to change your mattress. You can either run from store to store or buy a mattress online in Bangalore from Flo Mattress.
The signs of disrepair are as follows:
- Irregular or asymmetry in your mattress
- Big or small lumps in the structure of the mattress
- Imprints of your body
- Sagging at the corner or in the middle of your mattress
- You wake up often at night.
If you wake up frequently during the night, it can be due to the damaged quality of the mattress. Inadequate sleep can cause health issues, so you should consider a new mattress for yourself. There are many mattress manufacturers in Bangalore, and finding a good one is easy. But if you want to buy a good quality mattress from the comforts of your home, you may visit our mattress collections page.
You must consider consulting with a doctor or health professional and inquire about conditions such as indigestion, insomnia, depression, anxiety, sleep apnoea and other disorders that can cause problems in your sleep schedule. Some of them include
- Pain Or Soreness In The Body : If you experience body aches or unexplained pain and soreness in your body in the morning, it can be due to a damaged mattress. Poor mattress quality can lead to pain in your joints, sore lower back and stiff neck. Therefore, you must consider choosing the right type of mattress and pillow to avoid stiffness in the neck and shoulders. Instead of searching for a mattress shop in Bangalore, you can buy them online at Flo Mattress with just one click.
- More Time Required To Fell Asleep : Generally, it takes about ten to twenty minutes to fall asleep. But if you stay awake at night or feel uneasy, you should contact your doctor to investigate conditions such as anxiety or insomnia. Other factors responsible for disturbance in sleep schedule are damaged or defective pillows and mattress. So if you are looking for online mattress stores in Bangalore to replace your old and worn-out mattress, look no further than Flo Mattress.
- Stuffy And Watery Eyes : If you experience allergy-like symptoms such as watery or red eyes, it can be due to the poor quality of your mattress. It can accumulate allergens such as dust and mites and can introduce you to other severe allergies. Buying the best mattress in Bangalore will not suffice, you must look for a mattress that can reduce the accumulation of allergens. An ideal mattress, such as Flo Ergo Mattress, can protect you and your loved ones from infections and diseases.
- Your Mattress Feels Harder Or Softer Than When You Bought It. : If you feel that the quality of your mattress is degraded such that it feels softer or harder than when you bought it, you may consider checking the warranty. If your mattress is still in its warranty period, you may reach out to the manufacturer. If not, it is time to buy a new one! While the king size mattress price in Bangalore may be a little high, you may find affordable mattresses of all sizes and dimensions on our mattress collections page.
- Worn Or Frayed Edges In Your Mattress : With time if you notice the edges of your mattress are worn or frayed, then it is an indication that your mattress needs repair or a replacement. Look for sagging or asymmetry, especially if the edges of your mattress are worn out. Don't waste your time looking for the best mattress company in Bangalore. Even the best mattress can fray over time.
- Noisy Mattress : When you get better sleep at places like hotel rooms or guest houses instead of your home, it can be due to the quality of the mattress. You deserve quality sleep and peace in your home. You can buy a mattress that lets you sleep peacefully after a hard-working day.
The best place to buy a mattress in Bangalore would be from the comfort of your home. To buy a mattress that offers quality and comfort, you can visit Flo Mattress. We not only provide the best quality mattresses, but we also offer them at very affordable prices.
How Does A Mattress Affect My Health?
'The queen size mattress price in Bangalore is so high!' Talking about price can increase stress and adversely affect your health. But did you know a mattress has more purpose than you think? It is an investment!
When you enjoy a good night's sleep, you wake up recharged and enjoy good health. On the other hand, if you don't sleep well, it results in adverse health effects. Here are some effects of a mattress on your health.
- Restorative Sleep : Restorative and deep sleep are connected. It occurs after the specific phase of deep sleep. Deep sleep under the influence of the subconscious mind allows your body to enter the stage of recovery and cell growth. Your body restorative sleep mechanism to recover the cells that are affected due to daily activities so that you can feel strong and fresh in the morning. You should maintain a proper sleep schedule so that your body can get adequate time for restorative and deep sleep. Inadequate sleep or disturbance in the schedule can lead to muscular pains and issues related to the bone. You can buy a customised mattress in Bangalore as per your requirement and choice for comfortable sleep.
A comfortable mattress allows your body to have peaceful restorative and deep sleep. It helps to increase the levels and improve the quality of sleep. When your body is provided with a proper sleep environment, it enables you to feel fresh and healthy. It can also help to improve body functions such as immunity, functions of the muscles and cognitive skills. At the same time, a poor quality mattress and sleep environment can affect your health and lead to several body disorders. For a good night's sleep, you may buy a memory foam mattress in Bangalore from Flo Mattress.
- Sleep Quality : Sleep quality is defined as the level of deep sleep and how your body functions when you are asleep. Deep sleep is the stage of recovery and improvement that helps your body activate the subconscious mind and regulate the body's normal functions. Inadequate sleep and poor health are the results of low-quality mattresses. Usage of damaged or defective mattresses can expose your body to several health issues such as light sleep, sleepwalking and night terrors. It can also affect other internal functions and systems of your body. The stages of restorative and deep sleep are crucial for our health and body functions, which you can gain by buying a custom size mattress in Bangalore.
- Support : Your mattress offers you support while you sleep and helps to maintain the normal posture of the body. For example, if you sleep on one side, it can cause pain in the lower back, pelvic area and shoulders. So you should choose a good quality and comfortable mattress that offers support. In addition, you may benefit from an ortho mattress if you have a medical condition that needs support while you sleep, to buy an orthopedic mattress in Bangalore, visit our mattress collections page.
- Sleep Posture : When you sleep on incompatible mattresses, you may feel uncomfortable and end up having sleepless nights. The materials used for the mattress lack to provide support and comfort to the vulnerable regions of the body. If you try to change your positions while you sleep, it will not help due to incompatibility with the mattress. Discomforts during sleep can cause disturbances in the schedule and can lead to backaches or stiffness in the shoulders. Incompatibility is the result of buying cheap mattresses in Bangalore.
Various factors affect the cost of a mattress. Factors such as materials used by manufacturers, size and dimension, additional benefits offered, transportation cost and lifespan of the product define the mattress cost in Bangalore. Instead of searching for affordable mattresses in stores, visit our mattress collections page to buy a mattress with a single click.
- Comfort Level : You should always consider your health and the material used by the manufacturers before you invest in a custom made mattress in Bangalore. An incompatible mattress can interfere with your regular body functions and fails to provide the required comfort. Poor quality or damaged mattress cannot provide you with the safe environment necessary for peaceful sleep. Defected, poor quality and damaged mattresses cannot provide you with the required comfort leading to health issues and disturbance in the sleep cycle. A good quality mattress can help you improve sleep cycles, slip into deep sleep easily, and get enough time for restorative sleep. While many brands are considered the best mattress brands in Bangalore, if you want to buy a mattress that offers comfort and health, then choose Flo Mattress.
With many mattress offers in Bangalore, finding the one just right for you may be difficult. Many brands offer great discounts on mattresses that are enticing. But is the mattress suitable for your needs? Flo Mattress is a brand that can provide comfort and quality services to its customers. From single bed and queen size to king-size and orthopaedic mattresses, we have a lot to offer. You can buy a mattress that fits your bed just right by customising it. Don't worry about the mattress price. We offer the best price in the market!