We designed our mattress keeping in mind features people in India care about the most.
Unparalleled spine support
Our proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base of our mattress, and is designed to respond accurately to pressure. The more pressure your body exerts on the mattress, the more it reacts to support you.
Keeps you cool
Our foams are infused with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body and then release it away from your body via our 3D air flow technology. So while you’re fast asleep, our mattress is hard at work.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
Our zippered, high quality cashmere fabric cover has been specially treated with aloe vera gel that is naturally anti-microbial and will also keep your skin looking hydrated and youthful. In fact, it is so soft, that you might feel tempted to not use a bed sheet!
We at Flo Mattress understand fully well that size is not the only concern while choosing a mattress.
While soft back support is good for some people, others may prefer a hard one to give them the Orthopaedic support needed by their backs.
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature sensitive memory foam
Improves blood circulation through the night and reduces tossing and turning by up to 80%.
Zero partner disturbance
Sleep with someone that tosses and turns a lot in their sleep? No more waking up when they do.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Keeps you cool
Along with the spine support, it is also essential to maintain air circulation and keeping you cool to give an even more relaxing experience and this is achieved with the 3D spacer fabric of the queen size mattresses from Flo Mattress. A lower body temperature leading to better sleep.
Great for your skin
How about getting some R&R for your skin while sleeping? This is made possible by our Aloe Vera gel enriched foam that not just relaxes you but also revitalizes your skin, that too when you are sleeping! Now what can beat that advantage?
Sound sleep for health
It is a scientifically proven fact that a sound sleep is essential for maintaining the health and that is the biggest advantage provided by our feature rich Queen sized mattresses. With all the technological advances you can get a sounder sleep.
Fall asleep faster
If you have so many things working for you at the same time, it is natural that your body will relax much faster making you fall asleep far quicker than you are used to. The extra sleeping time you get further enhances your experience.
Unparalleled Spine Support
When going for a mattress whether on your own or as a couple, there should be no compromise for the spine support it provides and thus the unparalleled spine support of Flo Queen bed mattress makes it stand out in a crowd of other mattresses.
With Flo, We Promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you’re not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back – a full refund.
We’re confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.
Mattresses from Flo Mattress are available exclusively on flomattress.com and amazon.in. Though, you can visit our manufacturing facility in Mumbai if you’d like to try the mattress before you order. Please feel free to call +91 7387887750 to plan for a visit.
Mattresses from Flo Mattress can be found on flomattress.com as well as on amazon.in.
The biggest distinction between placing the order via Amazon versus flomattress.com is the way in which returns are processed. Purchases on flomattress.com come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and all sorts of customer help support would be handled by our company. For flomattress.com returns, we shall work with to process your exchange or return as quickly and appropriately as possible. Mattresses paid for on Amazon also come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial. By ordering through Amazon, all service requests, including returns and exchange request, will go through amazon Online customer service.
Bed mattresses from Flo Mattress have a bottom layer of Flo Responsive Foam, an exclusive foam unique to our brand solely, that offers strain alleviation and support without causing you to come to feel like you're sinking in and getting trapped. Aside from that, our foams are created without the utilization of “fillers” that synthetically improve density in the short run, but lead to “sagging” in the long run. We’re so confident about the quality of our product that we back our claims up with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and a 10 Year Warranty.
Choosing the Best Mattress for a Good Night’s Sleep
Coming back home after a long tiring day and spending some time with your loved one while relaxing in a well-made bed is the ultimate relaxation experience for everyone. But how do you ensure that you make a perfect and cosy retreat for you and your loved ones. Apart from choosing the right dimensions of the bed, depending your room size and other considerations, the most important factor is choosing the right mattress.
A good quality mattress can enhance your experience while a bad quality one can completely ruin it as well as leave you unrested and irritable. Thus, you need to be very conscious while choosing a mattress for your bed. What are the things you should look for in a good mattress? Here are some basics, which when considered and chosen wisely can make you want to come back to your bed every day.
Size – One of the essentials of having a good sleep is finding out the right size of bed and mattress for you. After all nobody likes to sleep all cramped up and waking up with body aches and cramps. Thus, choosing the right size is essential. Here are some standard sizes followed by all mattress manufacturers.
- King Size Mattresses – One of the largest and most popular sizes in the market is the King Size which measures to about 76” X 80” giving ample room for a family to sleep. The bed can be shared by anywhere between 2 to 4 people and is good for slightly larger apartments.
- Queen Size Mattresses – Coming a close second to the King Size, this particular size is a favorite with couples, small families, families with smaller room dimensions as well as hotels and guest houses. At 60” X 80”, it is slightly smaller than the King Size, yet can comfortably sleep 2 to 3 adults.
- Full Size Mattresses – Although these are promoted and hence generally confused with a double mattress, these are slightly smaller than one. At 53” X 75”, while they are bigger than required for a single individual, for a couple this becomes slightly cramped with the width remaining equal to the crib of a child per person. These are preferred for growing children and teenagers.
- Twin (or Single) Mattresses – As the name suggests, this is a good size for singles and individuals who like to sleep or relax alone. The size of 38” X 75” is sufficient for an adult and hence this is the preferred size of mattress for hostels as well as hotels for single rooms. Some people also use this size for the beds in their guest rooms.
Thickness – Once the size is finalized, the next important factor to be considered is the thickness of the mattress. Too thin a mattress and it will start sagging giving you back aches and too thick will cause its own set of problems. Thus, the industry standard is 5” or 6” for a comfortable sleep. However, if you have your own set of requirements for a custom thickness, generally mattress manufacturers can make it for you.
Material – Now that you have finalized two very important parameters for your mattress, the size and the thickness, next and equally critical is to identify what should be the material used while making the mattress. This has the maximum impact on your sleeping experience and hence must be considered as well as chosen very carefully.
- Cotton – The first material that comes to mind when one thinks of mattresses is of course the traditionally used natural fibre – cotton. It has been used for ages and is still liked by a vast majority of the population. This is majorly due to its natural property of air circulation and maintaining a cool temperature, essential for relaxation. However, the major problem faced with cotton mattresses is sagging and thereby smaller life cycle.
- Coir – The other natural fiber apart from cotton, used after encasing it in foam is coir. This gives the mattress a spring and bounce to adjust to the body weight and thereby enabling a relaxing sleep.
- Spring or Coil based – Utilizing the concepts learned from these natural fibres, manufacturers have made spring or coil based material embedded in foam to keep the same advantages, at the same time overcoming their limitations. This leads to a better experience and a longer life for the mattress.
- Soft Foam – Another common filling material, this is used in most of the modern day mattress manufacturing processes and is also extremely popular.
- Memory Foam – The latest addition to the world of mattresses the technologically advanced memory foam mimics the best properties of natural fibers while also being enhanced by the scientific research. This leads to deriving the ultimate sleeping experience for anyone.
This is all the basic information you need to know when making a choice of mattress for your dream home, where you want to come back and relax after a long and tiring day facing the world.
Why You Need A Flo Mattress
Right from looking for a house to live in to getting all the essentials for a comfortable life can be quite a change, especially if you haven’t been living on your own so far. Making a choice for something as common as a mattress that we are used to taking for granted can prove to be stressful.
It need not be that way with our range of mattresses. With the perfect dimensions for fitting into a small apartment, yet making for a comfortable sleeping for a couple, the queen size bed mattress can be the help you needed. The size is also great if you want to place it in a guest bedroom.
Types Of Flo Mattress
- Ortho Queen Size Mattresses – While soft back support is good for some people, others may prefer a hard one to give them the Orthopedic support needed by their backs. This is especially true for anyone suffering from any kind of back pain or involved in active sports that may require strenuous physical activity. The Flo Mattress Ortho Queen mattresses are designed and developed keeping this fact in mind and thus prides itself in giving you the most comfort while sleeping. Aided by our proprietary Responsive Memory Foam and 3D spacer fabric, these are the ultimate name in resting and relaxation for you. Get ready to rock the world after a good night’s sleep.
- Ergo Queen Size Mattresses – We at Flo Mattress understand fully well that size is not the only concern while choosing a mattress. An even bigger concern can be the type of support the mattress provides to your back and thus are variants are based on it. The ergonomically designed, Ergo Queen mattresses are made keeping in mind those who need a soft support on their back while sleeping. This support combined with our proprietary Responsive Memory Foam makes this the best choice for you to get a good night’s sleep. Our 3D spacer fabric allows for a cool body temperature enhancing your sleeping experience even further.
Features Of Flo Mattress
- 100-night sleep trial – Not sure if the Flo Mattress Queen sized mattress it right for you? Take our 100-night sleep trial and if you are not satisfied, you can return the mattress with a full refund!
- 10-year warranty – An ordinary mattress may last you 3-5 years, but with Flo mattress, you get a 10-year manufacturing defects warranty and that’s the kind of confidence we have in our product.
- Mattress in a box – You might be used to getting smaller products from an ecommerce website, but now you can get a whole mattress in a box with the most advanced methods of packaging like vacuum pressing.
- Hassle free delivery – When you order from our website, we ensure that your queen-size mattress from Flo Mattress is delivered to you within 7-14 days of placing the order, without any hassles. Thus, all you need to do is order and wait for these days.
- Memory foam with temperature sensitivity – When wanting to relax after a long day, our proprietary responsive memory foam and the temperature sensitive material will make sure you get the complete rest you are looking for.
- Forget Tossing and Turning Partners – A common problem when sharing the bed, is getting disturbed by all the tossing and turning of your partners. Now you need not be disturbed anymore with our Zero Disturbance foam.
- Cool and Relaxing Sleep – Proper air circulation and ventilation are essentials when sleeping as it cools down the body and gives you a more relaxing sleep. This is brought to you with ease by our 3D spacer fabric.
- Zippered cover for ease of use – No more stressing our over cleaning the mattress. All you need to do is remove the zippered cover and clean it before replacing. A simple, effective way to maintain the hygiene!
There are many features of Flo Mattress which additionally help you with comfortable sleep:
- Unparalleled Spine Support – When going for a mattress whether on your own or as a couple, there should be no compromise for the spine support it provides and thus the unparalleled spine support of our mattress makes it stand out in a crowd of other mattresses.
- Keeps you cool – Along with the spine support, it is also essential to maintain air circulation and keeping you cool to give an even more relaxing experience and this is achieved with the 3D spacer fabric of the queen mattresses from Flo Mattress. A lower body temperature leading to better sleep.
- Great for your skin – How about getting some R&R for your skin while sleeping? This is made possible by our Aloe Vera gel enriched foam that not just relaxes you but also revitalizes your skin, that too when you are sleeping! Now what can beat that advantage?
- Sound sleep for health – It is a scientifically proven fact that a sound sleep is essential for maintaining the health and that is the biggest advantage provided by our feature rich Queen sized mattresses. With all the technological advances you can get a sounder sleep.
- Fall asleep faster – If you have so many things working for you at the same time, it is natural that your body will relax much faster making you fall asleep far quicker than you are used to. The extra sleeping time you get further enhances your experience.
How Do We Keep Costs So Low?
An essential part of any buying experience is how quickly can you get the product in your hand and what is the cost. Something considered expensive may not get as many customers despite its obvious advantages. So how are the cost and time of delivery determined? This entire thing is known as the Supply Chain.
A traditional Supply chain would include a mattress manufacturer selling their products to the whole sellers who store it and then supply to retailers. The retailer would again store them till they find a customer willing to buy the mattress online. In this entire chain of events, cost is added for the cost incurred by the wholesaler and retailers to transport and store the mattress, which ends up raising the final cost.
We at Flo Mattress have completely re-engineered this process by taking orders directly from our customers through our website. This helps us reduce the delivery time and the cost inflation directly giving you a much better delivery experience.
- Buy Flo Mattress Online: Did you ever consider that you can order something as bulky as a Queen mattress online? Well, it’s not just wishful thinking anymore! Instead it is a reality made possible by Flo Mattress keeping in mind your convenience. All our mattresses are available for shopping online with affordable mattress price.
- Receive Your Flo Mattress At Home: Once you have done your part of browsing through the options and placing your order, we will take care of ensuring that your Flo Queen Sized mattress is delivered to your Doorstep within 7 to 14 days of you having placed the order with us.
- Set It Up: Remember the great feeling of opening gift wraps as a child! Now you can relive that as a couple. Simply, place your packed queen mattress on the bed frame, remove the packaging and Voila! See your mattress unfurl and settle down on your bed on its own.
- Enjoy The Perfect Sleep: This is all that you need. Set up your queen sized mattress and simply jump in for a refreshing sleep. That’s how easy it is to use the feature rich and technology enabled Flo Mattress for a powerful relaxing nap.
Mattresses are something nearly everyone is familiar with. Right from our childhood, we use them as a retreat whether it is to sleep or simply sit and carry out any activities. So the obvious question in your mind right now would be what makes the Flo Queen Size Mattress better than the Traditional Queen Size mattress? Below are some reasons we believe make it better, let us know what you think.
- Superb air circulation - As we know air circulation is very important to give one a sound sleep, this is one area where a queen size mattress from Flo Mattress scores over the traditional mattresses. The 3D spacer fabric and the proprietary Responsive Memory Foam make it the preferred choice.
- Extra spring and bounce - The extra spring and bounce, thanks to the Responsive Memory Foam, handles the body weight easily making it a great sleeping experience.
- Effective back support - Very important when trying to get a good sleep, the effective back support makes all the difference between good and great experience. With Flo Mattress, you will get a very good back support for your needs.