We designed our mattress keeping in mind features people in India care about the most.
Unparalleled spine support
Our proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base of our mattress, and is designed to respond accurately to pressure. The more pressure your body exerts on the mattress, the more it reacts to support you.
Keeps you cool
Our foams are infused with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body and then release it away from your body via our 3D air flow technology. So while you’re fast asleep, our mattress is hard at work.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
Our zippered, high quality cashmere fabric cover has been specially treated with aloe vera gel that is naturally anti-microbial and will also keep your skin looking hydrated and youthful. In fact, it is so soft, that you might feel tempted to not use a bed sheet!
Whether it is soft or firm mattress, every individual has a preference for the kind of back support they need or prefer while sleeping. This preference is the basis for our variants,
If you are already having a back problem, are of a heavier build or simply if you feel more comfortable sleeping on your back or stomach, soft mattresses may make you uncomfortable, interfering with your sleep.
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature sensitive memory foam
Improves blood circulation through the night and reduces tossing and turning by up to 80%.
Zero partner disturbance
Sleep with someone that tosses and turns a lot in their sleep? No more waking up when they do.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Keeps you cool
A common advice from all doctors is to sleep in an environment that has good air circulation and keeps you cool during the night. This helps in deep relaxation and ensuring that you are refreshed after sleep. The soft mattresses by Flo Mattress have been carefully designed keeping this factor in mind.
Great for your skin
The new feature rich Soft Bed mattresses are not just good for your sleep and posture, but also have an added advantage of revitalizing your skin with its Aloe Vera gel based foam lining. It takes care of your blood circulation repairing and improving your skin overnight.
Sound sleep for health
Many studies have associated sound sleep to a great health. Thus, at Flo mattress, our mission is to give each of our clients the sound sleep that they need and deserve. We strive to achieve this with the wide range of features of our soft mattresses.
Fall asleep faster
Having trouble falling asleep? Now you will no longer have that complaint with our new Soft Bed Mattress. Ensuring your body weight is evenly distributed with our proprietary Responsive Memory Foam giving you a feeling of weightlessness, helping you fall asleep pretty quickly.
Unparalleled Spine Support
A good night’s sleep can be disturbed by a mattress that does not provide an appropriate spine support. Worse still, you may end up with a back problem. Thus, Flo Mattress has put in a lot of effort in developing so many variants with an unparalleled spine support to suit every need.
With Flo, We Promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you’re not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back – a full refund.
We’re confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.
Bed Mattresses from Flo Mattress are available at present specifically on flomattress.com and amazon.in. Though, you can visit our own warehouse in Mumbai if perhaps you would like to try the mattress before you buy our mattress. You can call +91 7387887750 to plan for a visit.
Mattresses from Flo Mattress can be bought on flomattress.com as well as on amazon.in.
The biggest distinction between placing the order through Amazon versus flomattress.com is the way returns are processed. Orders purchased through flomattress.com come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and all sorts of consumer support would be addressed by our company. For flomattress.com returns, we shall work with to process your exchange or return as quickly and appropriately as possible. Mattresses procured on amazon.com also feature a 100-Night Sleep Trial. By buying through Amazon, all support requests, including refund and request for exchange, will go through amazon Online support service.
Mattresses from Flo Mattress have a bottom layer of Flo Responsive Foam, a proprietary foam that is unique to our brand alone, that provides tension reduction and support without causing you to come to feel like you're sinking in and getting caught. On top of that, our foams are designed with no use of “fillers” that synthetically increase density in the short run, but subsequently to “sagging” in the long run. We’re so confident about the product quality that we back our claims up with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and a 10 Year Warranty.
Choosing the Best Mattress for a Good Night’s Sleep
A good mattress is an integral part of anybody’s sleeping routine and is essential for maintaining good health and proper posture. Thus, it has to be selected after careful consideration of all the options available. This becomes even more critical if the person sleeping on the mattress is facing any kind of back related problems, however minor.
A good mattress will provide proper support to alleviate the problem, however a wrong mattress can enhance the problem multi-fold. So what are the things you must keep in mind while shopping for a mattress, especially one to support any kind of back problems. Here is an indicative list that will help you in this humongous task.
Size – The first and most important criteria to consider is the size of the mattress to be bought. Sleeping on too small a mattress may require you to bend or slouch while sleeping, causing a back trouble. On the other hand, too large a mattress may not fit into your room and if it does, may not leave a lot of space in your room. The standard sizes available in the market are listed below for you to evaluate your requirement
- King Size Mattresses – The largest size available and comfortably accommodating 2 to 4 people, these are appropriate for family rooms.
- Queen Size Mattresses – Smaller than the king size ones, yet large enough to accommodate a couple, these are a perfect fit for small families or smaller rooms. These are also preferred by hotels and guest houses.
- Full Size Mattresses – Confused to be double mattresses, these are actually smaller and can comfortably accommodate a single person, leaving some extra space on the bed for them to stretch if they want.
- Twin (or Single) Mattresses – Most preferred for hostels and guest rooms, these are one of the smaller sizes of mattresses and are meant for the use of a single person.
- Custom Mattresses – Although a host of standard sizes are available in the mattress market, yet if none meets your criteria, you can always get one built of a custom size, as per your requirement.
Thickness – Having deliberated and finalized the size of the mattress, the next thing to look into is the thickness. Like the size, there are even standard thickness mattresses available aplenty. Generally, the mattresses have a standard thickness of 5” or 6”, depending on the user preference.
If you are not happy with either thickness, there is always an option to get a custom thickness of a mattress built from the manufacturer. This however, should be done only when you are absolutely sure about the dimensions you need or have been referred a thickness by your doctor. Else, it is always a better idea to go with the standard thickness.
Material – While the size and thickness of the mattress are important, a very important factor while making a mattress buying decision is the material that is used as a filler of the mattress. The material can improve or increase your back related troubles and also determine how soft or firm a mattress will be. Thus, it is crucial that the material being used is identified and understood properly, for a good sleeping experience.
- Cotton – Probably one of the oldest and most well-known materials that has been traditionally used for filling and is still in use. The natural fibres of cotton make air circulation easy and produce a cooling effect, necessary for a relaxing and peaceful sleep. This is the biggest reason, people still use cotton as the preferred filling material to this day. The softness of the cotton mattress is also famous.
- Coir – Another traditionally used and natural fibre like cotton, this is slightly coarser than cotton. However, its unique texture gives it better spring and bounce, making it a great alternative for cotton to avoid the problem of sagging.
- Spring or Coil based – Building on the learnings from the natural fibres, these days manufacturers have developed synthetic foam material embedded with springs or coils. This ensures the spring and bounce on the mattress minus the coarseness of the coir. Even sagging like cotton is no longer a problem.
- Memory Foam – After having tried and experimented with a lot of materials, manufacturers like Flo Mattress have come up with their own proprietary materials like the Responsive Memory Foam laced with Aloe Vera gel. The memory foam ensures equal distribution of the body weight, making the user feel weightless. This is essential for the body to relax completely after a long day and in good posture.
d. Softness or Firmness – This is an important parameter for those suffering from any form of back problems. Generally speaking, for those having a normal posture, a heavier body weight or those who prefer to sleep on their back or stomach, the firmer the mattress the better. Whereas for those who are lighter, sleep on their sides or already have a back problem, the softer version is much more preferable.
Why You Need A Flo Mattress
Getting up in the morning should always feel like a blessing and never a chore. Whatever be the pressures we face in our day to day life, there is hardly anything that cannot feel better with a nice and relaxed sleep at night. This is the reason it is said, “Morning is wiser than Evening”. After a restful sleep, our minds are at their freshest and sharpest giving us new perspectives.
If getting a good night’s sleep is so important, it becomes obvious that choosing the right mattress to give you that peaceful sleep is equally important. That is one area, we at Flo Mattress can help you out. Our soft bed mattresses are perfect for that snug comfort of curling up in your bed and relaxing.
Types Of Flo Mattress
Ortho Mattresses – If you are already having a back problem, are of a heavier build or simply if you feel more comfortable sleeping on your back or stomach, soft mattresses may make you uncomfortable, interfering with your sleep. But, we have a solution for you. Our Ortho mattresses offer a hard support for your back yet, the softness is managed with the proprietary Responsive Memory Foam, making it the perfect solution to your mattress requirements. With this variant, you can comfortably support your back and yet feel the softness of the foam giving you the best and most peaceful sleep you have had in a long time.
Ergo Soft Mattresses – Whether it is soft or firm mattress, every individual has a preference for the kind of back support they need or prefer while sleeping. This preference is the basis for our variants, like the Ergo variant is the one having a soft support. This is even better when you are opting for the Ergo mattress that gives you the softest and most comfortable feel. Those with no problems with their back, those having an average or light weight and those who prefer to sleep on their sides are the ones set to benefit most from soft memory foam mattress. The responsive memory foam makes the overall experience holistic.
Features Of Flo Mattress
- 100-night sleep trial – We at Flo Mattress, do not believe in making false promises. Our claim about our mattress’ effectiveness is backed up with our 100-night trial. At the end of this, if you are not satisfied, you can return your mattress with full refund.
- 10-year warranty – A 10 year warranty on any manufacturing defects is our way of telling you how much we believe in the quality of our product. We are sure you will also believe in it once you use them.
- Mattress in a box – Not just the superior quality, it is also the ease of buying that makes our customers happy. Our mattresses come carefully packed in a box, using the latest technology, especially for you.
- Hassle free delivery – The basic expectations when ordering a product online is quick and hassle free delivery. Our team ensures that you get both when you order one of our Mattresses from our website.
- Responsive Memory Foam for added support – Our proprietary technology of Responsive Memory Foam, to maintain the pressure uniformly throughout and giving you a peaceful sleep, is our pride.
- No more disturbance when sharing a bed – This is one of the major concerns of anyone sharing a bed, especially if your partner is heavier than you. Our mattresses are built in a way that ensues you are not disturbed by your partner’s movements.
- Lower Body Temperature for a relaxed sleep – With our innovative 3D spacer fabric and Aloe Vera gel based foam, we ensure that you get good air circulation, keeping your body temperature lower and giving you a relaxed sleep.
- Stress free maintenance – Now you need not worry about cleaning your mattress after the regular use. With a simple zippered cover, it is as simple as removing the cover, washing it and replacing it. Simple and stress free.
There are many features of Flo Mattress which additionally help you with comfortable sleep:
- Unparalleled Spine Support – A good night’s sleep can be disturbed by a mattress that does not provide an appropriate spine support. Worse still, you may end up with a back problem. Thus, Flo Mattress has put in a lot of effort in developing so many variants with an unparalleled spine support to suit every need.
- Keeps you cool – A common advice from all doctors is to sleep in an environment that has good air circulation and keeps you cool during the night. This helps in deep relaxation and ensuring that you are refreshed after sleep. The mattresses by Flo Mattress have been carefully designed keeping this factor in mind.
- Great for your skin – The new feature rich Soft Bed mattresses are not just good for your sleep and posture, but also have an added advantage of revitalizing your skin with its Aloe Vera gel based foam lining. It takes care of your blood circulation repairing and improving your skin overnight.
- Sound sleep for health – Many studies have associated sound sleep to a great health. Thus, at Flo mattress, our mission is to give each of our clients the sound sleep that they need and deserve. We strive to achieve this with the wide range of features of our mattresses.
- Fall asleep faster – Having trouble falling asleep? Now you will no longer have that complaint with our new Soft Bed Mattress. Ensuring your body weight is evenly distributed with our proprietary Responsive Memory Foam giving you a feeling of weightlessness, helping you fall asleep pretty quickly.
How Do We Keep Costs So Low?
All the goods that are bought traditionally go through the same procedure. The manufacturer sells their wares to the wholesaler who sells to the retailer and the retailer in turn sells it to the customer. This entire flow has two major problems
We at Flo Mattress identified these two pain points of a customer, and our team of experts completely re-engineered the entire flow mechanism. We eliminated all the intermediaries and displayed all our collection on our website. Thus our customers (you) can browse and order directly from the manufacturer (us).
This helps keep our costs down as well as have full control over the delivery of your mattress. Thus, we can assure a home delivery within 7 to 14 days of placing the order, since we are delivering them ourselves.
- Buy Flo Mattress Online: In a first ever effort to reduce the time and cost of buying a mattress, Flo mattress has brought in the concept of ordering mattress online. You can browse their entire catalogue and then order for the one you find most suitable for your requirements.
- Receive Your Flo Mattress At Home: With our re-engineered Supply Chain Management, we ensure that we live to our promise of assured doorstep delivery of your mattress within 7 to 14 days of placing the order. The mattress is packaged using the latest technology so that it reaches you in perfect condition.
- Set It Up: Setting up the mattress, once you have received the delivery, is as easy as a child’s play. All you need to do is place it on the appropriate bed frame, remove the packaging and then sit back and see it unfurl on its own. What can be simpler than this?
- Enjoy The Perfect Sleep: With your choice of mattress carefully delivered to your home and having been unpacked, all that remains is to lie on it and enjoy the relaxing sleep you had been waiting for. Your trust in Flo Mattress is going to be one of the best decisions you have made.
Confused about which mattress to opt for after hearing about the Flo Soft Mattress? It is quite possible that you are one of the people who are comfortable using traditional soft mattresses. After hearing about the revolutionary Flo Soft mattress, you may want to try it out but are not sure whether it is worth the investment.
Below is a list of reasons which make the Flo Soft Bed Mattresses a better choice over the traditional ones.
- Exemplary Air Circulation - The air circulation of a mattress is a critical parameter as it makes your body cool down giving you a good relaxing sleeping experience. In our Flo Soft Mattresses, 3D spacer fabric has been used to ensure proper air circulation throughout the night.
- Perfect Spring and Bounce - Another factor, especially for those suffering from any kind of back ailments, is the spring and bounce of the bed. This helps in maintaining the body weight by avoiding sagging. The mattresses from Flo Mattress are designed to give you the perfect spring and bounce.
- Back Support for a relaxing sleep - A good back support is essential for a mattress to be considered. The proprietary Responsive Memory Foam ensures that your back gets exactly the kind of support it needs for a relaxing sleep.