We designed our mattress keeping in mind features people in India care about the most.
Unparalleled spine support
Our proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base of our mattress, and is designed to respond accurately to pressure. The more pressure your body exerts on the mattress, the more it reacts to support you.
Keeps you cool
Our foams are infused with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body and then release it away from your body via our 3D air flow technology. So while you’re fast asleep, our mattress is hard at work.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
Our zippered, high quality cashmere fabric cover has been specially treated with aloe vera gel that is naturally anti-microbial and will also keep your skin looking hydrated and youthful. In fact, it is so soft, that you might feel tempted to not use a bed sheet!
If you thought that a mattress in a box was the only revolutionary concept we have come up with, wait! There’s a whole lot more.
As there are people preferring a soft back support, so are the ones requiring a hard support for their backs.
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature sensitive memory foam
Improves blood circulation through the night and reduces tossing and turning by up to 80%.
Zero partner disturbance
Sleep with someone that tosses and turns a lot in their sleep? No more waking up when they do.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Keeps you cool
As doctors and sleep scientists have proven, a proper air circulation, ensuring your body temperature is cooled down gives you the best and most relaxing sleep. And that is what Flo Mattress has achieved with its 3D spacer fabric providing a great air circulation.
Great for your skin
The first signs of your sleep being disturbed start appearing on your skin. On the other hand, the latest offering from Flo Mattress ensures that your skin is revitalized, with its Aloe Vera gel based lining, while you are enjoying the deep sleep thanks to its other properties.
Sound sleep for health
There is no arguing against the fact that sound sleep is essential to maintain a good health, whatever be the number of hours that you are sleeping. The mattress in a box from Flo Mattress ensures that you get a perfectly sound and undisturbed sleep.
Fall asleep faster
With your body weight evenly distributed, and the Responsive Memory Foam responding to individual body part’s weight, you get a feeling of weightlessness as you lie on the new Flo Mattress. This helps in instant relaxation and falling asleep much faster.
Unparalleled Spine Support
When you look at it, it may just appear to be a mattress in a box. However, your Flo mattress is much more than that. With its unparalleled spine support, it is the best mattress you would have used so far, whether you have any back problem or not.
With Flo, We Promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you’re not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back – a full refund.
We’re confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.
What Is 'Mattress In A Box?'
'Mattress in Box' is a unique way of packing adapted by Flo Mattress. It is a revolutionary concept that is still new in the market. While most manufacturers and service providers pack their products in covers and cardboard boxes, our mattresses undergo a unique style of boxing that is easy to unwrap and compliment all the hygienic norms. Flo Mattress offers a mattress in a box that is vacuum-sealed to ensure complete safety. The vacuum seal protects the mattress from dirt, dust, and damage. All you must do is tear the plastic and roll the mattress onto your bed. The magic will unwrap itself before your eyes.
Can I Purchase A Flo Mattress At A Retail Shop Near Me?
Mattresses from Flo Mattress are available exclusively on flomattress.com and Amazon.in. Every customer is different. While some customers are comfortable shopping online, others tend to visit the store, feel the product, understand its benefits, and make the purchase. If you are one of those customers who doesn't like to shop without seeing the product, you can visit our manufacturing facility in Mumbai. Your visit will only benefit you as you will see how Flo Mattress strives to offer the best quality product while following the safety norms. You will also understand the mattress's convenience and comfort in a box before you order a Flo Mattress. Please call +91 7387887750 to plan for a visit.
Where Can I Get Flo Mattress Online?
Mattresses from Flo Mattress may be purchased either on flomattress.com or on amazon.in. The quality of the product that you receive from either of the two is the same. When you order from flomattress.com, we deliver the mattress in a box. All you need to do is tear the plastic and witness the mattress unfold onto the bed.
Is There A Difference Between A Bed Mattress In A Box From Flo Mattress And Other Bed Mattresses On The Market?
Mattresses from Flo Mattress are packed and delivered in a unique way. Unlike other mattresses with a plastic cover and maybe a cardboard box, Flo Mattress is vacuum-sealed and then packed in a box, depending on the brand. Hence labelled, 'mattress in a box. All you must do is tear the plastic and roll the mattress onto the bed. In addition to the 'one of a kind' packing, our mattresses also offer other benefits such as Antimicrobial cover, 3D airflow technology that absorbs heat, Spine support, Zero partner disturbance, Zipped removable cover, and more. In addition, every mattress has a bottom layer of Flo Responsive Foam, a proprietary foam unique to our brand. The Flo Responsive Foam offers support and reduces the strain caused to the body when mattresses start to sink the body into the mattress. With Flo Mattress, you will not feel like you are sinking and getting stuck. Furthermore, unlike other brands, we do not use fillers that artificially improve density but lead to "sagging" in the long run. We believe in offering the best product and service to our customers. We ensure complete safety and hygiene while we manufacture, pack and ship the 'mattress in a box'. We are confident about the quality of the product and service we offer that we back our claims with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and a 10 Year Warranty. If you want a mattress in a box that provides comfort and convenience, visit our website.
Is There A Difference Between Placing The Order From Amazon And Flomattress.com?
Flo Mattress always delivers a mattress in a box that is in its best quality when it reaches you. The biggest and the most vital distinction between purchasing from Amazon vs our website flomattress.com is how returns are processed. The product that reaches the end customer is the best quality that is vacuum packed and sealed to ensure 100% safety and hygiene. Orders purchased through our website, flomattress.com, feature a 100-Night Sleep Trial. It also comes with buyer support that will be addressed by our company and not any other third-party service providers. Our team will work with you to process your exchange or return as quickly and appropriately as possible for returns ordered through our website. There is no place for miscommunication as we do not hire any third party services. The mattress in a box paid for on Amazon also features a 100-Night Sleep Trial. All customer queries, including returns and exchange, would go through amazon Online Customer Support when you order through Amazon. Flo Mattress will not have any hand or support in hoe the return process or any other service is rendered.
Choosing the Best Mattress for a Good Night’s Sleep
A new concept like a mattress in a box is sure to pique the curiosity, but the bigger question is does it also translate into quality sleep? The whole idea of thinking so much and working out the needs for a good mattress is that one should be able to get a calm, restful sleep and wake up fresh in the morning.
That being the central idea behind a good mattress, here are a few factors that have a bigger impact on its effectiveness. But before we get into the details of the factors that determine how good or bad a mattress is, it is important for you to identify your needs. Why exactly are you looking for a mattress? Which room will you place it in and how much space is available? How many people need to use the mattress? Does any of the intended users have any back related problem or not?
Answering these questions will help you shortlist, and reach the conclusion for a mattress that will help you, very quickly. There are no right or wrong mattresses, what works for you may not work for others. Thus, knowing your requirements is essential. Once you have these details, these are the parameters you should look into.
Size – First and foremost, the aspect that you should be looking into is the size of the mattresses. A mattress that is too big and takes up too much space is a waste, especially in a small sized apartment. On the other hand, using one that is too small may leave you cramped and battling with body aches. Thus, it is advisable to know the standard sizes available in the market and also your needs. The typically available sizes of beds and mattresses are
- King Size Mattresses – When looking for a large size mattress for a family home, this is your best bet. One of the largest sizes of mattresses available in the market, the King Size can accommodate anywhere between 2 to 4 people. This makes it a great choice for beds in large rooms, luxury hotels etc.
- Queen Size Mattresses – Following closely on the heels of the King Size mattress, is the Queen sized one. This is also large enough to comfortably accommodate 2 – 3 people. A great fit for smaller apartments or for smaller families like couples. The queen sized mattress is also the one you generally see in hotels and guest houses offering double bed feature.
- Full Size Mattresses – Not exactly the required size, yet these are often referred to as Double mattress. This is owing to the fact that these mattresses are more spacious than what an average adult would need. However, if two people share the bed, it will become cramped as each will be left with barely over 26”.
- Twin (or Single) Mattresses – As the name suggests, this is the appropriate size for individual adults. This is the reason, it is the preferred choice to be used in hostels and guest rooms.
Thickness – Next in line while making a decision to buy a mattress is, the thickness of the mattress. This is essential as it determines how well the mattress can support your back. Thus, the thickness size is standardized with two options being widely available – 5” and 6”. Although, these sizes are optimized enough to meet any requirement, you can always get a mattress of a custom thickness made as per your requirements. The thickness has an important impact for the people suffering from back ache.
Material – As important as the other two if not more is the material used as a filling in the mattress. This helps in determining how soft or firm mattress is. The filling material will also determine the air circulation to keep a cool body temperature as well as proper blood circulation with its bounce and the durability of the mattress. So, take care to choose which material would you prefer.
- Cotton – One of the first materials to be used in the mattresses traditionally and in use even now, cotton is the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of a filling material. With its natural fibres, the air circulation it provides is second to none and makes for a very comfortable resting place. However, the one drawback is the clumping and sagging of cotton, leading to back aches and hence lesser life of cotton mattresses.
- Spring or Coil based – Inspired by natural materials like cotton and coir, manufacturers have developed mattresses that have springs or coils embedded in the foam to mimic the bounce. The bounce helps the body weight to be distributed evenly giving you a much better sleeping experience than the traditional ones. Also, the material is carefully chosen to give the mattress a longer durability.
- Memory Foam – One of the latest and most interesting inventions is the memory foam, which remembers your body weight to give you the all-important support as per your body weight. This replicates the effect of weightlessness allowing your body to relax completely, thereby inducing quality sleep.
Why You Need A Flo Mattress
In this age of e-commerce and every single thing being home delivered – right from groceries to clothes to even medicines – have you ever wondered if you can order a mattress online. Imagine browsing through the variants listed on a website, choosing the one you like and placing an order. Then the mattress comes to you all packaged in a box.
Does this sound unbelievable? Not anymore. We at Flo mattress have made this a reality. Now your mattresses also come in a box and are delivered right at your doorstep for your ease and convenience. How do we fit a mattress into a small box? Using cutting edge technology like vacuum pressing and vertical packing.
Types Of Flo Mattress
- Ortho Mattresses in a box– As there are people preferring a soft back support, so are the ones requiring a hard support for their backs. This may be due to an existing back pain or doctor’s recommendation. The Ortho Mattress is known for the excellent Orthopaedic support it provides to the back in conjugation with the proprietary Responsive Memory Foam. This is a good choice for people who have higher body weights, prefer to sleep on their backs or their stomachs and even those already suffering from some form of back problem. The Responsive Memory Foam ensures even distribution of body weight on the mattress and inducing a feeling of weightlessness, leading to a perfectly peaceful sleep.
- Ergo Mattresses in a box – If you thought that a mattress in a box was the only revolutionary concept we have come up with, wait! There’s a whole lot more. To start with our variants have been designed keeping in mind the needs of our potential customers. This particular variant is designed for those looking for an ergonomically designed mattress with a soft support. This is ideal for those that like to sleep on their sides and have a penchant for softer mattresses. A good choice for people not having any kind of back problems. The proprietary Responsive Memory Foam developed by our experts adds on to the benefits of the mattress.
Features Of Flo Mattress
- 100-night sleep trial – It is not just the novelty of the concept of the mattress in a box, but also our quality that we have full faith on. That’s why we offer a 100-night free trial, after which you can still return the mattress for a full refund if you aren’t happy.
- 10-year warranty – Our confidence in our experts and our products is such that we offer not just 1 or 2, rather a comprehensive 10 year warranty against any manufacturing defects in the mattress and the zippered cover.
- Mattress in a box – The whole concept of Mattress in a box is developed on the premise of bringing the choice of buying mattresses at your fingertips and then delivering them to you in a box.
- Hassle free delivery – This goes invariably together with the mattress, as the box needs to be delivered in a hassle free manner for our customers to have full faith in our services.
- Memory Foam to the rescue – This is for all those out there looking to get a relaxing night’s sleep without having to wake up with a back ache. The memory foam evenly distributing your body weight ensures you get just that.
- Partner disturbances are a thing of the past – The familiar feeling of disturbed sleep because your partner has been tossing and turning the whole night are now a thing of the past with these mattresses delivered in a box.
- Cooling with proper air circulation – The proper air circulation thanks to the 3D spacer fabric of the mattress you got in a box, ensures that your body is cooled down while sleeping and you get the ultimate relaxation.
- No worrying about hygiene – How difficult is keeping a mattress clean? As simple as taking off the zippered cover, washing it and replacing. That’s all there is to ensure that your sleep is not just peaceful but also hygienic.
There are many features of Flo Mattress which additionally help you with comfortable sleep:
- Unparalleled Spine Support – When you look at it, it may just appear to be a mattress. However, your Flo mattress is much more than that. With its unparalleled spine support, it is the best mattress you would have used so far, whether you have any back problem or not.
- Keeps you cool – As doctors and sleep scientists have proven, a proper air circulation, ensuring your body temperature is cooled down gives you the best and most relaxing sleep. And that is what Flo Mattress has achieved with its 3D spacer fabric providing a great air circulation.
- Great for your skin –The first signs of your sleep being disturbed start appearing on your skin. On the other hand, the latest offering from Flo Mattress ensures that your skin is revitalized, with its Aloe Vera gel based lining, while you are enjoying the deep sleep thanks to its other properties.
- Sound sleep for health – There is no arguing against the fact that sound sleep is essential to maintain a good health, whatever be the number of hours that you are sleeping. The mattress from Flo Mattress ensures that you get a perfectly sound and undisturbed sleep.
- Fall asleep faster – With your body weight evenly distributed, and the Responsive Memory Foam responding to individual body part’s weight, you get a feeling of weightlessness as you lie on the new Flo Mattress. This helps in instant relaxation and falling asleep much faster.
How Do We Keep Costs So Low?
In a traditional process of buying and selling mattresses, there are a large number of steps and stakeholders involved. To start with, a manufacturer makes the mattress which is then sold to the wholesaler. The wholesaler stores it in their warehouse incurring costs of maintenance. From there it is shipped to the retailer who also stores it till the mattress is bought by a customer.
This entire process has two impacts. First, the time difference from when the mattress leaves the manufacturer to the time it reaches the customer is high. Second, all the subsequent stages add to the cost of the product due to the cost of transport and storage.
Our team of experts at Flo Mattress have found a way around these two problems by re-engineering the entire Supply Chain process. We as manufacturers sell directly to our customers through our website. This saves a lot of overhead costs as well as time for delivery. This approach helps us to promise our clients an assured delivery within 7 to 14 days of placing the order.
- Buy Flo Mattress Online: In an age where every item is available to be ordered online, why should mattresses remain behind. The “Mattress in a Box” concept by Flo Mattress is perfect for ordering our wonderful mattress online from the comfort of your home.
- Receive Your Flo Mattress At Home: With our cutting edge technology to package your mattress in a bag, we also assure its delivery to your doorstep within 7 to 14 days of your placing the order. Now you do not have to wait anxiously as to when your mattress will arrive, as you know the exact time it will take to reach you.
- Set It Up: Received your mattress in a box? Isn’t is neat, the way such a huge mattress can fit into that box. However, you may be wondering, what you need to do so that it can be used. Nothing, just place the box on your bed frame, remove the packaging and you are all set to…sleep.
- Enjoy The Perfect Sleep: Now that the mattress is here and placed on the bed, all you should be doing is lie down and experience the blissful features packed into it by Flo Mattress. As you lie down, one by one, you will realize how much thought has been put into making your sleep the most relaxing experience.
Still wondering what is the advantage of buying a mattress from Flo Mattress over a traditional one? For starters, you do not have to go from shop to shop trying to find the one best suited to you. The delivery times are also faster and the mattress is delivered to you in absolutely mint condition, thanks to the cutting edge packaging technology like Vacuum Packing and sealing. This ensures that even a king size mattress is received in a box.
The benefits however do not stop there. Once you have received your mattress from Flo Mattress, these are the added advantages you will get
- Proper Air Circulation : One of the most important factors to give you a restful sleep, our mattresses ensure proper air circulation to keep you cool while sleeping.
- Great bounce : While a traditional mattress has a cotton filling that is prone to sagging, the mattress from Flo mattress has responsive memory foam giving it more bounce to help avoid any back related issue.
- Support for the back : A very important component of any mattress is the support it provides to your back while sleeping or resting. Mattresses from Flo Mattress are known for the wonderful support they provide your back with, and hence are preferred by many people.