We designed our mattress keeping in mind features people in India care about the most.
Unparalleled spine support
Our proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base of our mattress, and is designed to respond accurately to pressure. The more pressure your body exerts on the mattress, the more it reacts to support you.
Keeps you cool
Our foams are infused with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body and then release it away from your body via our 3D air flow technology. So while you’re fast asleep, our mattress is hard at work.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
Our zippered, high quality cashmere fabric cover has been specially treated with aloe vera gel that is naturally anti-microbial and will also keep your skin looking hydrated and youthful. In fact, it is so soft, that you might feel tempted to not use a bed sheet!
Designed keeping in mind the ergonomics to give you the best possible comfort in your sleep. This is the best mattress in Delhi for those people who are looking for soft mattresses to support their body while sleeping.
Designed for those preferring extra and hard support for their body while sleeping, these mattresses are the best ones for someone looking for orthopaedic support in their mattress.
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature sensitive memory foam
Improves blood circulation through the night and reduces tossing and turning by up to 80%.
Zero partner disturbance
Sleep with someone that tosses and turns a lot in their sleep? No more waking up when they do.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Sound Sleep for Health
All experts agree that a sound sleep for 6 to 8 hours is mandatory for a person’s health. With the new scientifically designed Flo Mattress, the peaceful and relaxing sleep is guaranteed. With the required number of hours for your body, feel refreshed and recharged for the new day.
Keeps You Cool
After a long tiring day, the body needs to cool down to relax and give you a comfortable sleep. The 3D spacer fabric of our Mattress allows the air circulation to happen without any restriction, giving you a cool sleep even in the hot summer months.
Great for Your Skin
It is no secret that proper blood circulation is great for your skin and that your body does all the repair work while you are sleeping, giving you a fresh look every morning. With the Responsive Foam ensuring proper body weight balancing on the mattress, the blood circulation is improved and you get a great skin every morning!
Fall Asleep Faster
When you have worked hard all day, why should your sleep be disturbed for the mattress to be adjusted. With the Responsive Memory Foam from Flo Mattress, it is the mattress that adjusts to your body and not vice versa. Thus, you can fall asleep faster and wake up much more relaxed.
Unparalleled Spine Support
The one major reason people do not get proper sleep is the spine support of their mattress not being proper, thus waking up with a backache. With our Mattress’s Responsive Memory Foam, you can say goodbye to any back problems as it provides just the right support.
With Flo, We Promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you’re not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back – a full refund.
We’re confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.
When Should I Buy A New Mattress in Delhi?
We always pay attention to our bed design, bedroom furnishing, and decor but often forget to pay attention to the mattress. Mattresses are essential to maintain the correct posture of your body while you sleep. The average lifespan of a mattress is about ten years, and after that, its quality depletes. While buying a mattress, you must pay attention to quality and not invest in cheap quality products. You can search for a mattress shop in Delhi to check the quality of a mattress.
Sleeping on a worn-out mattress impacts sleep quality and your overall health. To know about the best place to buy a mattress in Delhi, you can look for stores online. If you are experiencing continuous back pain after waking up in the morning, it is an indication that you should change your mattress.
You can change your mattress when you see the following condition:
- Notice A Saggy And Lumpy Mattress: It is time to invest in a new one when you notice your mattress getting sagged at the middle or the corners, and your imprints are visible on them. Sleeping on a sagged mattress can mark your sleep position on its surface. You can look for mattress rates in Delhi and compare them with our mattresses to buy a quality mattress at a reasonable cost.
- Notice A Noisy Mattress: You may hear a creaking voice when you toss and turn in your bed. It happens due to the continuous use of a mattress for years. With time the spring and coir tend to get noisy, and it changes the inner working of a mattress. If you can hear the noises, consider changing it.
- Frayed Edges: It is a sign that your mattress has served its period and is up for retirement. It is possible that there is no asymmetry and sagging in the mattress, but you can invest in a new one when you see worn edges.
- Take Time To Fall Asleep: A poor quality mattress hinders your beauty sleep. Ideally, it takes ten to twenty minutes to fall asleep, but it is time to buy a new mattress if you keep on waking after every few hours. First of all, you should make sure that you are not fighting an irregular sleep pattern or stress. If you are in good mental and physical health and still unable to sleep properly, take some time to research and buy the best mattress in Delhi.
- It Feels Stiffer And Softer Than When You Bought It: With time, the mattress quality deteriorates, and it feels different. A soft mattress can become hard due to overuse. If you use a mattress for several years and don’t want to replace it, remember the first time you used that mattress and feel the changes.
- Pain And Soreness In Your Body: If you feel cramp and soreness in your muscles after waking up, it can be a sign of using a bad quality mattress. You can feel stiffness in your neck and lower back when you wake up. Make sure that the soreness is not a result of your physical therapy and exercises. If you are not following any rigorous physical activity and can still feel the soreness, try changing your mattress and see its effect on your body.
- Stuffy And Watery-eyes After Waking Up: Old mattresses may develop a build-up of dust mites which can cause allergy in your body. If you witness some new allergy or your pre-existing allergies worsen, you can blame your old mattress and think about replacing it. You can know more about the mattress in Delhi with price by doing some online research. Alternatively, you can visit our mattress collections page.
- Disturbance In Your Sleep Throughout The Night: Do you feel that your sleep cycle is getting disturbed, and you keep waking up throughout the night? It can happen because of an old mattress, and you may try to change your mattress. However, you have to make sure that you don’t suffer from sleep apnea, insomnia, and any stress disorder that keeps you awake all night.
- When You Get Better Sleep In Other Places: You may get better sleep in some other mattress in a different room in your house. But when you try to sleep on your bed, you spend hours tossing and turning. The culprit behind your condition could be your old mattress. The wear and tear can make your mattress dysfunctional, which in turn can hamper your sleep cycle.
When you do not get enough sleep and wake up tired in the morning, it ruins your day. It is hard to concentrate on your work. The reduced energy level can hamper your daily activities. If you have thought of changing your mattress, you can buy a mattress online in Delhi from our website.
How Does A Mattress Affect My Health?
A mattress plays an essential role in maintaining your posture and gives you sound sleep. All of us know the importance of a good night’s sleep. A mattress can degrade your overall health by altering your sleep pattern. An old mattress impacts the following:
- Comfort Level: An incompatible mattress disturbs the comfort level of your body and makes you feel uneasy. Comfort level is essential to make your body feel safe and secure. A worn-out mattress exerts unnecessary pressure on your body and does not let you feel comfortable. Moving out of the comfort level makes your body tired and can also lead to consistent body pain. It is vital to have a good night’s sleep while keeping your body at ease. If you are not getting enough sleep and thinking of changing your mattress, you can look for mattresses of all sizes and dimensions, and from a single bed to double bed mattress price in Delhi at Flo Mattress.
- Sleep Posture: You may have noticed that you find it difficult to fall asleep when you change your mattress or visit a hotel or a relative’s home. One of the reasons for not getting proper sleep could be the quality of the mattress. The lack of support and comfort makes it challenging to fall asleep in a new environment. It can even lead to muscle cramps and backaches. As a resident of Delhi, if you are looking for a wholesale mattress market in Delhi to find a perfect mattress for yourself, you may connect with us. Our mattresses are perfect for price-sensitive customers looking for quality mattresses in Delhi.
- Support: A good mattress provides support to your body when you sleep. It is necessary to maintain your posture while sleeping. Superior quality mattresses correct your body posture when you are sleeping. When you sleep on your back or sides, you need more spinal support. Additionally, it is necessary to provide comfort to your shoulders, lower back, and pelvic area. You should choose a mattress that can provide adequate support to your body while taking naps and in a deep sleep. From single bed mattress price in Delhi to king size mattress price, you may look into our mattress collections page for mattresses at affordable prices.
- Sleep Quality: Sleep quality refers to the level of deep sleep your body gets. It is an important parameter to know about your well-being. In this condition, your mind and body recovers. Using an inferior-quality mattress impacts your deep sleep condition and can cause disorders like sleepwalking and night terrors. During a deep sleep condition, the subconscious mind gets activated to regulate the functioning of your body. These functions get disoriented when you sleep on a bad quality mattress. Instead of looking for the cheapest mattress market in Delhi to find a good mattress in a low price range, you may visit our mattress collections page, where we offer quality mattresses at affordable prices.
- Restorative Sleep: It is another phase of a good night’s sleep and follows deep sleep. Both deep sleep and restorative sleep go hand in hand. The body heals the damaged cells and recovers when you are in restorative sleep. It prepares the body for new adventures and ensures that you feel better and stronger when you wake up. It takes care of the recovery of your damaged tissues. Restorative sleep heals your body in a neutral, supportive position and helps in aligning your bones. A good quality mattress ensures that the duration of your deep and restorative sleep is prolonged. If you want to balance your finances while buying a mattress and are looking for a cheap mattress in Delhi, we recommend that you give importance to your health and make an investment in a good quality mattress, such as the ones offered by Flo Mattress.
These facts mention the importance of a good quality mattress in improving your sleep cycle. It helps you get good sleep, maintains your overall health, and aids in your recovery. If you are convinced to buy a new mattress to improve your overall health and are looking for a mattress wholesale market in Delhi, you can visit our mattress collections page as we offer the most affordable & top quality mattresses. The assured quality and warranty we offer work as a brownie point.