The best features on a mattress - that people in India care for are designed here
Mattress In Delhi
Unparalleled support to your Spine
Our healing Flo foam is extra responsive, forming the base of the mattress, and is specifically designed to accurately respond to pressure. Its support is extended when more pressure from your body is exerted onto the mattress.
Just Cool Down
The infusion in the foams contains white gel microcapsules which help absorb the heat from the body, later released through our 3D air technology. That means when you are sleeping, our mattress works for you.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
The fabric of our mattress is high in quality and zippered, treated especially with an infusion of aloe vera gel; this gel is considered a natural antimicrobial which will keep also help your skin looking younger and hydrated. Your skin will feel so soft and fresh that you might be tempted to use the bedsheet forever.
To enhance your sleep experience, we have kept the design of ergonomics in mind. We offer the best mattress in Delhi if your priority is support and softness when it comes to choosing a mattress.
If you are looking for some extra and or a hard support, this is for you – The Ortho mattress that provides orthopedic support.
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature-sensitive memory foam
Tossing and turning is reduced up to 80 per cent and it also helps improve blood circulation.
No partner disturbance
Do not worry; no more disturbance when someone tosses and turns. Enjoy a still sound sleep.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Sound Healthy Sleep
A mandatory sleep for 6-8 hours is essential for a healthy life. The Flo mattress is designed in an innovative scientific way, such that it brings peace to the user and guarantees relaxation; waking up feeling completely recharged, energized and fresh for the entire day.
When you want to relax after a tiring day, help yourself with a comfortable sleep. The mattress enabling a 3D spacer fabric will help ease circulation, giving you excellent nights of carefree sleep even when the climate is hot.
Better blood circulation will improve skin quality significantly and help repair your body while you enjoy amazing quality sleep which helps you look fresh in the morning. The balance of the power weight on the mattress will aim for better blood circulation as well.
Fall Asleep Faster
Can’t seem to find just the right sleeping position to fall asleep? The Flo Mattress has a responsive memory design that will help adjust your body to a conformable position and give you a faster sleep putting your mind at ease.
Unparalleled Spin support
Receiving proper support for your spine and not waking up to backaches is something we all deserve. Treat yourself to the Responsive Memory Foam and say goodbye to the all problems of your body caused from not getting the right kind of support.
With both variants, we promise
100-night sleep trial
We are here to guarantee you your money back; try 100 nights.
Warranty of 10 year
We offer the best quality, so we are confident to give you a 10-year warranty covering defects of artistry and manufacturing.
When Should I Buy A New Mattress in Delhi?
We always pay attention to our bed design, bedroom furnishing, and decor but often forget to pay attention to the mattress. Mattresses are essential to maintain the correct posture of your body while you sleep. The average lifespan of a mattress is about ten years, and after that, its quality depletes. While buying a mattress, you must pay attention to quality and not invest in cheap quality products. You can search for a mattress shop in Delhi to check the quality of a mattress.
Sleeping on a worn-out mattress impacts sleep quality and your overall health. To know about the best place to buy a mattress in Delhi, you can look for stores online. If you are experiencing continuous back pain after waking up in the morning, it is an indication that you should change your mattress.
You can change your mattress when you see the following condition:
- Notice A Saggy And Lumpy Mattress: It is time to invest in a new one when you notice your mattress getting sagged at the middle or the corners, and your imprints are visible on them. Sleeping on a sagged mattress can mark your sleep position on its surface. You can look for mattress rates in Delhi and compare them with our mattresses to buy a quality mattress at a reasonable cost.
- Notice A Noisy Mattress: You may hear a creaking voice when you toss and turn in your bed. It happens due to the continuous use of a mattress for years. With time the spring and coir tend to get noisy, and it changes the inner working of a mattress. If you can hear the noises, consider changing it.
- Frayed Edges: It is a sign that your mattress has served its period and is up for retirement. It is possible that there is no asymmetry and sagging in the mattress, but you can invest in a new one when you see worn edges.
- Take Time To Fall Asleep: A poor quality mattress hinders your beauty sleep. Ideally, it takes ten to twenty minutes to fall asleep, but it is time to buy a new mattress if you keep on waking after every few hours. First of all, you should make sure that you are not fighting an irregular sleep pattern or stress. If you are in good mental and physical health and still unable to sleep properly, take some time to research and buy the best mattress in Delhi.
- It Feels Stiffer And Softer Than When You Bought It: With time, the mattress quality deteriorates, and it feels different. A soft mattress can become hard due to overuse. If you use a mattress for several years and don’t want to replace it, remember the first time you used that mattress and feel the changes.
- Pain And Soreness In Your Body: If you feel cramp and soreness in your muscles after waking up, it can be a sign of using a bad quality mattress. You can feel stiffness in your neck and lower back when you wake up. Make sure that the soreness is not a result of your physical therapy and exercises. If you are not following any rigorous physical activity and can still feel the soreness, try changing your mattress and see its effect on your body.
- Stuffy And Watery-eyes After Waking Up: Old mattresses may develop a build-up of dust mites which can cause allergy in your body. If you witness some new allergy or your pre-existing allergies worsen, you can blame your old mattress and think about replacing it. You can know more about the mattress in Delhi with price by doing some online research. Alternatively, you can visit our mattress collections page.
- Disturbance In Your Sleep Throughout The Night: Do you feel that your sleep cycle is getting disturbed, and you keep waking up throughout the night? It can happen because of an old mattress, and you may try to change your mattress. However, you have to make sure that you don’t suffer from sleep apnea, insomnia, and any stress disorder that keeps you awake all night.
- When You Get Better Sleep In Other Places: You may get better sleep in some other mattress in a different room in your house. But when you try to sleep on your bed, you spend hours tossing and turning. The culprit behind your condition could be your old mattress. The wear and tear can make your mattress dysfunctional, which in turn can hamper your sleep cycle.
When you do not get enough sleep and wake up tired in the morning, it ruins your day. It is hard to concentrate on your work. The reduced energy level can hamper your daily activities. If you have thought of changing your mattress, you can buy a mattress online in Delhi from our website.
How Does A Mattress Affect My Health?
A mattress plays an essential role in maintaining your posture and gives you sound sleep. All of us know the importance of a good night’s sleep. A mattress can degrade your overall health by altering your sleep pattern. An old mattress impacts the following:
- Comfort Level: An incompatible mattress disturbs the comfort level of your body and makes you feel uneasy. Comfort level is essential to make your body feel safe and secure. A worn-out mattress exerts unnecessary pressure on your body and does not let you feel comfortable. Moving out of the comfort level makes your body tired and can also lead to consistent body pain. It is vital to have a good night’s sleep while keeping your body at ease. If you are not getting enough sleep and thinking of changing your mattress, you can look for mattresses of all sizes and dimensions, and from a single bed to double bed mattress price in Delhi at Flo Mattress.
- Sleep Posture: You may have noticed that you find it difficult to fall asleep when you change your mattress or visit a hotel or a relative’s home. One of the reasons for not getting proper sleep could be the quality of the mattress. The lack of support and comfort makes it challenging to fall asleep in a new environment. It can even lead to muscle cramps and backaches. As a resident of Delhi, if you are looking for a wholesale mattress market in Delhi to find a perfect mattress for yourself, you may connect with us. Our mattresses are perfect for price-sensitive customers looking for quality mattresses in Delhi.
- Support: A good mattress provides support to your body when you sleep. It is necessary to maintain your posture while sleeping. Superior quality mattresses correct your body posture when you are sleeping. When you sleep on your back or sides, you need more spinal support. Additionally, it is necessary to provide comfort to your shoulders, lower back, and pelvic area. You should choose a mattress that can provide adequate support to your body while taking naps and in a deep sleep. From single bed mattress price in Delhi to king size mattress price, you may look into our mattress collections page for mattresses at affordable prices.
- Sleep Quality: Sleep quality refers to the level of deep sleep your body gets. It is an important parameter to know about your well-being. In this condition, your mind and body recovers. Using an inferior-quality mattress impacts your deep sleep condition and can cause disorders like sleepwalking and night terrors. During a deep sleep condition, the subconscious mind gets activated to regulate the functioning of your body. These functions get disoriented when you sleep on a bad quality mattress. Instead of looking for the cheapest mattress market in Delhi to find a good mattress in a low price range, you may visit our mattress collections page, where we offer quality mattresses at affordable prices.
- Restorative Sleep: It is another phase of a good night’s sleep and follows deep sleep. Both deep sleep and restorative sleep go hand in hand. The body heals the damaged cells and recovers when you are in restorative sleep. It prepares the body for new adventures and ensures that you feel better and stronger when you wake up. It takes care of the recovery of your damaged tissues. Restorative sleep heals your body in a neutral, supportive position and helps in aligning your bones. A good quality mattress ensures that the duration of your deep and restorative sleep is prolonged. If you want to balance your finances while buying a mattress and are looking for a cheap mattress in Delhi, we recommend that you give importance to your health and make an investment in a good quality mattress, such as the ones offered by Flo Mattress.
These facts mention the importance of a good quality mattress in improving your sleep cycle. It helps you get good sleep, maintains your overall health, and aids in your recovery. If you are convinced to buy a new mattress to improve your overall health and are looking for a mattress wholesale market in Delhi, you can visit our mattress collections page as we offer the most affordable & top quality mattresses. The assured quality and warranty we offer work as a brownie point.