We designed our mattress keeping in mind features people in India care about the most.
Unparalleled spine support
Our proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base of our mattress, and is designed to respond accurately to pressure. The more pressure your body exerts on the mattress, the more it reacts to support you.
Keeps you cool
Our foams are infused with white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body and then release it away from your body via our 3D air flow technology. So while you’re fast asleep, our mattress is hard at work.
Antimicrobial Aloe Vera Cover
Our zippered, high quality cashmere fabric cover has been specially treated with aloe vera gel that is naturally anti-microbial and will also keep your skin looking hydrated and youthful. In fact, it is so soft, that you might feel tempted to not use a bed sheet!
We all live in a fast-paced world. And no matter how hard and tiring our days might be we always want our nights to be spent pleasantly in a relaxing sleep. However, how is that supposed to happen without a comfortable mattress?
Our range of ortho mattresses is not for users who wish to find total comfort and softness in a bed. But these mattresses are for users who want some extra back support to help them with their back pain issues.
Features Of Flo Mattress
Temperature sensitive memory foam
Improves blood circulation through the night and reduces tossing and turning by up to 80%.
Zero partner disturbance
Sleep with someone that tosses and turns a lot in their sleep? No more waking up when they do.
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Real, happy sleepers with real 5-star reviews.
Using mattresses of Flo Mattress gives you enormous health benefits, thus making us a big brand for the mattress in Pune.
Keeps You Cool
Our mattresses do not just provide you with proper support but they also ensure that you don’t overheat at night. Our mattresses have a white gel micro-capsule which absorbs the heat from your body and throws it away from the mattress.
Great for Your Skin
Aloe vera has been proven to show many benefits for your skin. And that is why we have used aloe vera treated cashmere fabric as the covers for our mattresses. This is bound to keep your skin looking fresh and happy at all times!
Sound Sleep for Health
Avoid waking up in the middle of the night and ruining your sleep by using mattresses from Flo mattress. This has been proven to improve your ability to perform cognitive processes and it further provides other health benefits. Health experts recommend at least 8 hours of sleep every single night.
Fall Asleep Faster
Avoid overheating at night with the help of our breathable mattresses and our white gel-infused micro-capsule technology. This will not just allow you to fall asleep faster but will eventually allow you to develop better sleep patterns. This means a happy new you all day long.
Unparalleled Spine Support
The spine is a vital body part and it is your responsibility to ensure that you take proper care of your spine. And one way to do that is by getting a mattress from Flo Mattress. Our mattresses have been designed to respond accurately to the body pressure applied by the user.
With Flo, We Promise
100-night sleep trial
Try us out for 100 nights. If you’re not feeling it, we guarantee you will get your money back – a full refund.
We’re confident in our quality, so you can sleep easy knowing we cover manufacturing and workmanship defects.
When Should I Buy A New Mattress?
Although, depending on the model, manufacturer, and use, each mattress has an average lifespan of about ten years. Of course, you can sleep on a mattress (and many people do because beds are expensive), but it can have severe consequences for your sleep quality and general health. So if you're having trouble sleeping or waking up with back discomfort, it's time to get a new mattress.
If you want to purchase a new mattress, then make sure you check out Flo Mattress, as we are one of the best mattress dealers in Pune.
Here are some signs that you need a new mattress!
Your Mattress Is Sagging, Asymmetrical Or Lumpy
It's time to replace your mattress if there are evident indications of wear and tear. It includes all of the following indicators:
- Sagging at the centre or the corners
- Body impressions · (e.g., you know exactly where your left knee is every night)
- Large or little lumps
- Asymmetry (one side is lower, higher, softer, harder, smoother, or lumpier than the other)
If you are fed up with finding mattress stores in Pune, then visit our mattress collections page. We have a wide variety of mattresses that are just right for you!
- Your Mattress Is Noisy : Does your mattress groan or pop? Even if you toss and turn, it shouldn't. Spring mattresses and coils become loud as the fountains lose spring and the internal functioning of the mattress becomes wacky. If you have a wood or metal bed frame, get rid of it before buying a new mattress.
- Your Mattress Has Worn Or Frayed Edges : Worn or frayed edges aren't necessarily a bad thing; they don't necessarily affect the part of the bed where you sleep. However, mattresses are built to last, and worn edges are a strong indication that your bed is well over its 10-year lifespan. So, even if you don't notice any drooping or asymmetry, examine the edges to see whether it's time for a new mattress.
- It Takes You Forever To Fall Asleep : The time to fall asleep after lying down on your bed should be around 10 to20 minutes. If you're waking up in the middle of the night, it might be time to get a new mattress. Naturally, you should rule out illnesses like insomnia and anxiety first, as well as ensuring that you aren't just fighting your internal clock. If you're healthy and sleep regularly but still can't get a good night's sleep, it's time to consider getting a new mattress. With Flo Mattress, you can buy a mattress online in Pune from the comfort of your home.
- You Wake Up With Pain Or Soreness : Unless you can attribute muscular discomfort to exercise or soreness to an injury, your bed is most likely causing you to wake up aching. Look for these indicators that your bed is to blame; stiff neck, a painful lower back, and a "pinching" discomfort in your joints, especially in your neck and shoulders. Also, consider whether the discomfort becomes better as the day progresses. It may be time for a new mattress if you get up with pain or soreness that goes away by afternoon or evening. To minimise neck and shoulder discomfort, make sure you're using the right cushion. You should consider visiting our website if you're seeking a pleasant foam mattress in Pune that is long-lasting.
- You Often Wake Up Throughout The Night : Do you find yourself waking up every couple of hours, if not more, during the night? Consistent awakenings can significantly disrupt a good night's sleep, but purchasing a new mattress might be the solution. But, again, Before blaming your mattress, rule out any medical issues that are causing your insomnia. Ensure you don't have sleep apnea, anxiety, depression, insomnia, indigestion, or any ailment that can keep you awake at night. If your mattress is to blame, it is time you look for a new mattress.
- You Can Obtain A Better Night's Sleep Somewhere : Do you find that you get more sleep at hotels and guest rooms? If you answered yes, you should probably change your mattress (but first, make sure this one issue isn't preventing you from sleeping). Because you spend the great majority of your sleeping hours at home on your mattress, you should receive the highest quality sleep possible.
If you are planning to change your mattress with a new one, then check out Flo Mattress. We not only have the best mattress in Pune, but we also have a vast collection of mattresses of different sizes and dimensions.
How Does A Mattress Affect My Health?
A good mattress can do a lot more than just offer a good night's sleep. But if a mattress is worn out, it can affect your health. Here is how it can adversely affect your health!
- Comfort Level : Your comfort level (i.e. how you feel about support and plushness) is critical for your body to feel secure. Your body would not feel at ease in an unsuitable mattress, regardless of its surface softness or hardness. We need to feel secure both physically and mentally to fall asleep, which is not the case with an unsuitable mattress. A wrong mattress makes it difficult to relax and feel at peace by putting excessive strain on your body.
Or, in certain circumstances, excessive plushness and softness would cause your body to sink or heat up. These variables together prevent you from sleeping in your favoured position, making sleeping an unpleasant experience. Consequently, you don't have appropriate sleep hygiene, which leads to poor sleep quality and tossing and turning during the night. This is why maintaining a comfortable sleeping environment is critical to achieving deep sleep and healthy REM periods. If you are planning to buy a mattress in Pune or anywhere in India, make sure you check out Flo Mattress for high-quality mattresses.
- Sleep Posture: Staying overnight at family or friends' or staying in particular hotels may have left you unable to sleep in your favourite position. It is because an unsuitable and low-quality mattress would not take into account the manner you need to sleep. Your body would not feel at rest if there was a lack of support and pleasure in different areas or universally. An unsuitable mattress, regardless of the position you pick, will not make it any simpler. The pain makes it difficult to get a good night's sleep and might cause backaches (inadequate support and spinal alignment for your BMI).
- Support: One of the most crucial and significant factors that impact health is the support your mattress provides. It is because support is required not only to sustain but also to rectify your body posture. When we sleep on our side, for example, our spine requires more support, while our shoulders bear the brunt of the mattress pressure. As a result, while a too-soft mattress may make your shoulders feel more comfortable, your spine will not relax in a neutral horizontal posture. People suffering from bodily pains and backaches are in the same boat.
To relieve pain and make it possible to receive relief from pain, appropriate support must be provided. You require greater spinal support and adequate comfort for your shoulders, lower back, and pelvic area when resting on your back or side. The more effective a mattress is at giving appropriate support, the more efficient it is in comforting and supporting weak and vulnerable body regions. Are you looking for a mattress? You don't have to look for any mattress shops in Pune, since all our mattresses are sold online, you just need to visit our mattress collections page.
- Quality of Sleep: The term "sleep quality" relates to how well your body sleeps and how deep it sleeps. Our body and mind heal, relax and engage the subconscious mind to control our bodily systems during deep sleep. Inadequate sleep, or an unsuitable mattress or low quality, might make your sleep uncomfortable and prevent you from entering deep REM sleep. As a result, you may have various sleep problems that affect both your waking and sleeping lives.
People who have a light sleep are more likely to have sleepwalking, night terrors, and other sleep disorders. The quality of your sleep also influences the way your internal systems operate and recuperate. The sleep stage is known as restorative sleep, and it is more important than anything else for your health.
Have we mentioned that you don't even have to visit any mattress shops in Pune because Flo Mattress offers many mattresses online at affordable prices? It is an opportunity you shouldn't miss.
- Restorative Sleep: Restorative sleep and deep sleep are complementary, and you begin the restorative stage after or shortly after entering deep sleep. Deep sleep permits your body to reach a phase where cell development and recuperation are at the peak when your subconscious mind is most active. Our bodies employ restorative sleep as a method to heal from the wear and tear of the previous day, allowing us to develop new cells and wake up feeling better and stronger the next day.
Your deep sleep should last long enough to provide your body with ample restorative sleep. Mattresses primarily enhance our general health and sleep by improving the amount of deep and restorative sleep we obtain. That is the amount of sleep or the quality of sleep that allows us to feel refreshed the next day. Unfortunately, too many individuals look forward to sleeping rather than getting up, and they take sleeping for granted. Fixing elements of your health by improving your sleeping environment, on the other hand, makes you feel better, healthier and provides your body with a boost in immunity. Conversely, an unsuitable or low-quality mattress and sleep environment have the opposite effect, resulting in sleep disorders that impair these functions.
You should visit our mattress collections page if you seek a pleasant foam mattress since we provide comfortable, lasting foam mattresses that help to improve your sleep day by day, every day. Moreover, if you think that double bed mattress prices in Pune are high and the quality is not up to the mark, then no need to worry. At Flo Mattress, we provide top-notch quality mattresses at a very affordable cost.